Several 1998 GMC Yukon parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m cleaning out the garage and I’ll be getting rid of this stuff either by selling it here or trashing it by next weekend,
$75 TAKES IT ALL!!!
although if you have a good smooth rear bumper with no dents or dings with the plastic pieces or a custom rear bumper I’ll give it all to you! I really want to get rid of it all at the same time, I don’t have time to try to sell it piece by piece,
$75 TAKES IT ALL!!!

all items are in good condition and all function. These are pick up or local meet up only in the DFW area. I have an upper and lower radiator fan shroud, Underhood storage box, 11 blade radiator fan with clutch, side view electric mirrors with defrost(drivers side glass needs to be replaced). I also have driver and passenger side front cv shafts, a aluminum diamond plate Chevy grill emblem, a Kelsey Hayes ABS module, a factory in dash cubby hole and a cruise control module.
$75 TAKES IT ALL!!!

1a278d2f96c01ee61faaa9df7a108655.jpg9f72b6987902cac445083b345e9c6ef9.jpg
c55bd9ef6cbce2fc5bff6b7cbf1fd0bd.jpg
b7410bf6f95adfe5f3d6dd68ba34b658.jpg
3e302ac5895aadf07a0b75a05b9bfa73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That cubby will also fit the 00-02 NBS if anyone is interested in replacing the stock tape player or CD player that is mounted in the center console. That cubby fits right there in the center console. I know SOMEONE here needs that!

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That cubby will also fit the 00-02 NBS if anyone is interested in replacing the stock tape player or CD player that is mounted in the center console. That cubby fits right there in the center console. I know SOMEONE here needs that!
Oh ok I didn’t know that, send them my way!

RebelXL

Reaction score
So that's the cubby that goes underneath the stock radio where the CD slot would normally be?
If so., how much for that piece shipped to 60659?

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So that's the cubby that goes underneath the stock radio where the CD slot would normally be?
If so., how much for that piece shipped to 60659?

Yes that’s the one, honestly idk what it would cost, can’t imagine it would be too much

richard snitzer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was interested until I saw the Cowboys Hat.

I’m cleaning out the garage and I’ll be getting rid of this stuff either by selling it here or trashing it by next weekend,
$75 TAKES IT ALL!!!
although if you have a good smooth rear bumper with no dents or dings with the plastic pieces or a custom rear bumper I’ll give it all to you! I really want to get rid of it all at the same time, I don’t have time to try to sell it piece by piece,
$75 TAKES IT ALL!!!

all items are in good condition and all function. These are pick up or local meet up only in the DFW area. I have an upper and lower radiator fan shroud, Underhood storage box, 11 blade radiator fan with clutch, side view electric mirrors with defrost(drivers side glass needs to be replaced). I also have driver and passenger side front cv shafts, a aluminum diamond plate Chevy grill emblem, a Kelsey Hayes ABS module, a factory in dash cubby hole and a cruise control module.
$75 TAKES IT ALL

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, are those stock power, heated mirrors? If so how much with shipping to 11779?

Thanks
Yea the passenger side is good but drivers side needs a new mirror, idk, best I can figure is like $20