Safety and Protection package on new Denali... ResistAll

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mandatory option - oxymoronic. ;)
Yeah! I agree! Interestingly enough on the two RRs, she paid for them willingly in the leases. Anyways just my two cents. I would not pay for such an option because I know they are way better protective coatings out there.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Many new car dealers are offering services like this. I had a client that bought two new gen Range Rover sports and both had protective coats applied by the dealer when she bought them. The first one actually seemed to be somewhat legit with the coverage on the surfaces. But every dealer has their own designated brand they use. But like the guys said above I’m sure there are plenty of better options out there. Like ceramic coating. I personally use chemical guys products for my own vehicle and all the client vehicles I do. With that being said I’ve never heard a dealer say that it’s a mandatory option to have to pay for on a new car. When I bought my 2006 in 2015, they wanted to sell me a package like that and he was being pushy. I said no I don’t need it. I’d have said I’m not paying for because I didn’t ask for it. And if you insist on making me pay for it than the deal is off. I also wonder if it’s legal to force an option like that on a customer whether the customer what’s it or not....

Agreed. I don’t even allow the dealer to prep/wash the exterior before I pick it up. Straight to the detail shop for paint correction, expel ultimate and a sealant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz