round LED fog lights 07-13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your considering round led fog lights I put these on almost a year ago and have had zero problems, there pretty bright and have good distance, they also fit perfectly and they are sealed from the elements. the price is very decent compared to other brand names out there and do not sacrifice any quality in my opinion.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-2007-2...834224?hash=item5d673a5370:g:oyEAAOSwwzhZUpG3
also the description contradicts it's self saying they do and do not fit Denali (they do fit)

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread but these are the ones I ended up getting and I am very happy with them:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/282056671984

Granted these are not direct fit P&P but they are also only about $40.

I was looking at the Morimoto XBs and I like them a lot but couldn't justify paying the extra $160 when I knew I could make these fit without too much effort.

I use the halo as my DRL now and it works well and the fog lights themselves have a very nice clean cutoff line and they are very bright.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Once you see the output there worth the money. They go perfectly with my retrofit.

I would fully expect them to have a great output, especially for the price. I am slightly surprised and very well pleased with the output of the ones I bought, they are bright enough to drive around with at night and see where you are going... of course being fog lights I have them adjusted to where the top cutoff line of the fog light is at the bottom cutoff line of the headlight on a wall at 25 feet so they are adjusted too low to actually drive around without your headlights on BUT if they were mounted higher and adjusted to be headlights they would definitely be bright enough.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
I would fully expect them to have a great output, especially for the price. I am slightly surprised and very well pleased with the output of the ones I bought, they are bright enough to drive around with at night and see where you are going... of course being fog lights I have them adjusted to where the top cutoff line of the fog light is at the bottom cutoff line of the headlight on a wall at 25 feet so they are adjusted too low to actually drive around without your headlights on BUT if they were mounted higher and adjusted to be headlights they would definitely be bright enough.[/QUOT
I would fully expect them to have a great output, especially for the price. I am slightly surprised and very well pleased with the output of the ones I bought, they are bright enough to drive around with at night and see where you are going... of course being fog lights I have them adjusted to where the top cutoff line of the fog light is at the bottom cutoff line of the headlight on a wall at 25 feet so they are adjusted too low to actually drive around without your headlights on BUT if they were mounted higher and adjusted to be headlights they would definitely be bright enough.

This is my last lighting mod..... $1k later lol

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score

Agreed I’m sure yours have good output too. I prefer a very crisp specific light output so the xb fit the mold. @Jonah52 get them chrome fogs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wesley e