Roll Pans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i actually got em off ebay, probably one of the better sets ive seen on there.. all the lights still working from a year ago when i installed em. no water inside or anything.. works for me.. 80 bucks..

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i actually got em off ebay, probably one of the better sets ive seen on there.. all the lights still working from a year ago when i installed em. no water inside or anything.. works for me.. 80 bucks..

alright ill check it out thanks last time i got some ebay headlights they r ****** they high beam bulbs didnt fit right and the bulb melted the housing so im hesitant to use ebay....

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
yea thats what i thought. i was nervous too, and the headlights i got from a local guy seems to bought em off ebay and those are terrible!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
they must of really jacked up the prices for these now a days. bcuz mine was 90 or 80 bucks like i said and when i look today to find em, they are welllll ovr that : /

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.fbirides.com/product.asp?idno=8319

$190 :( How are you guys finding steel roll pans for $60

usually when u go into a fbi store they give u really good deals u have to take cash tho, and i told them i went to wyotech withch i did and he also gave me a discount, dont buy off line.. is there a fbi close to u!?

and the RP i got doesnt have the license plate holder in it like that one does, its totally smooth cheaper!!

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
usually when u go into a fbi store they give u really good deals u have to take cash tho, and i told them i went to wyotech withch i did and he also gave me a discount, dont buy off line.. is there a fbi close to u!?

and the RP i got doesnt have the license plate holder in it like that one does, its totally smooth cheaper!!

No FBI near me, you should stop down and see how much would cost and hook me up :D I'll even pay the shipping, but I don't have any money right now :(

The closest one to me is 135 miles away

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im going to fbi ina few days ill ask how much they are now and let you kno, u can also call that one that 135 miles from u and talk to someone in the store see if they will hook u up, the one here in cali is hella shady people work there so u take them cash and they give u the parts u need streight off the shelf, haha ill check into it for sure tho and let u kno bro..

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im going to fbi ina few days ill ask how much they are now and let you kno, u can also call that one that 135 miles from u and talk to someone in the store see if they will hook u up, the one here in cali is hella shady people work there so u take them cash and they give u the parts u need streight off the shelf, haha ill check into it for sure tho and let u kno bro..

LOL thats ****** but awesome at the same time, I have been to a few places like that before. But most of the time its too good of a deal to pass on, even though you know something is wrong with the deal.

Kinda like buying something that you know is stolen, but the price is right :mexsmoke:

But let me know if you find anything out, I'll try to call the 1 by me sometime though too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n240sxlover