Rocket Man's 2008 Bagged CC Silverado Build AKA "THE MACHINE"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:mfr_omg:...."Ok after further research, the behind the rear seat location is not possible for subs. Plus I went and looked lol. There's no room, not behind them and not under them when I want to keep the option to fold them up which I do because my Husky likes the floor area to run back and forth in to stick his nose out of both windows. So...I am limited to either the area under the front middle seat which is currently a storage area which I don't use or under the front seats. I don't know if I want to tackle making a sub box out of the middle storage area although JL makes a Stealthbox for about $600 that holds a 10" sub and I'd still need an amp. No thanks. That leaves under the front seat so I want to look into this option. I know I won't get serious bass from this option but all I really want is SOME bass. Kicker makes an 8" powered sub for $300 and Sound Ordinance the same for about half that. I'm looking for input from anybody that has heard one of these under-seat powered subs, or another brand. There's quite a few."

I'm looking for something that's complete stealth. It must not be seen when seats are folded up. I don't need major bass, just something that sounds better then no sub. Under the front seats or in the center front seat lower storage area is what I have to work with. :waytogo:

SirReal63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man you start talking subs and the next thing you know everybody wants you to turn your whole truck into a sub box! MUST HAVE MORE BASS!!! LMFAO!

Yeah, I have been there, done that. I just want a little more bump, and I think that is where you are going. Under the front seat is a great option, no it will not rattle the windows or break glass but it will round out the sound.

Be sure you read the reviews on any one of these you want, so many of them have a horrible reputation for not lasting. I am leaning towards the Cerwin Vega, it seems to have a better reputation for lasting than many of the others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steamrash