Rocket Man's 2008 Bagged CC Silverado Build AKA "THE MACHINE"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna come steal your frame... maybe the bed too

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Super sweet, Red. Gotta do something with that bowtie, though. The gold doesn't fly. How's the cutoff pattern now? And can I get a witness on those demons with some colors in the dark?

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Here's the cutoff at ride height . The demon eye pics will have to wait, it just started pouring. I was relieved that the projectors stayed perfectly level after epoxying them in place.View attachment 194825

Not knocking it, because they look great but isn't the lower portion of the right headlight's cutoff line supposed to be even with the upper portion of the left headlight's cutoff line?

I guess what I'm saying is I think your right headlight needs to be adjusted up a little bit.... but I could be wrong. I thought that the right is supposed to be a little higher to help light up road signs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not knocking it, because they look great but isn't the lower portion of the right headlight's cutoff line supposed to be even with the upper portion of the left headlight's cutoff line?

I guess what I'm saying is I think your right headlight needs to be adjusted up a little bit.... but I could be wrong.
Actually no. Both lights have the same pattern where they have a higher line on the right half and a line that's lower on the left half. If you look closely in the center, to the right side of the round thing ( that's my hose real) you can barely see the left, lower line of the right headlight where it blends into the higher line of the left headlight. The higher lines are the same height as well as the lower lines. I thought the same as you but I ended up with 3 different heights with a stairstep from highest on the far right to lowest on the far left.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait a minute.... Why not just dip it ?

I do not do dip. Absolutely hate that stuff. To me it's a cheap ass way to do a half ass job that's not even permanent, doesn't wash well, and looks like plastic dip. I can spot the stuff a mile away. Does that answer that question?
:signs8:

Last edited by a moderator:

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Actually no. Both lights have the same pattern where they have a higher line on the right half and a line that's lower on the left half. If you look closely in the center, to the right side of the round thing ( that's my hose real) you can barely see the left, lower line of the right headlight where it blends into the higher line of the left headlight. The higher lines are the same height as well as the lower lines. I thought the same as you but I ended up with 3 different heights with a stairstep from highest on the far right to lowest on the far left.

I was under the impression that the stair step was proper and to me makes more sense.... as I stated previously for road signs.

Low on the left for oncoming traffic gradually getting higher on the right for signage... oh well guess I was wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman