Rim and tire size suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jscribn1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I searched before asking but couldn't find what I needed. I just bought a 2020 Tahoe LT 2WD and put a 2.25" Suspension Maxx leveling kit on it. Looking to upgrade rims and tires and wonder what size to go with. I'd like it a bit wider so wonder if I should go with a 0 offset or -18. I'd also like to run 17" rims if that's possible. Also what size tire do you recommend without any rubbing? I will be running BFG KO2's. Thanks in advance for your suggestions

denalijoe415

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I searched before asking but couldn't find what I needed. I just bought a 2020 Tahoe LT 2WD and put a 2.25" Suspension Maxx leveling kit on it. Looking to upgrade rims and tires and wonder what size to go with. I'd like it a bit wider so wonder if I should go with a 0 offset or -18. I'd also like to run 17" rims if that's possible. Also what size tire do you recommend without any rubbing? I will be running BFG KO2's. Thanks in advance for your suggestions
I installed the Suspension Maxx leveling kit on my 2018 Denali 6.2 4x4. Didn't use the entire lift, only 2 inches. Installed BFG 295/50/22 and experiencing rub on the inner portion of wheel well. Might try to add the extra half inch to avoid the rub. Or switch to either a 305/45/22 or 285/50/22.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk