Right front wheel protrudes further than left?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
It's about 1/4", maybe a touch more. Everything is straight, no accidents, camber is even...I don't get it.

Anyone else?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's about 1/4", maybe a touch more. Everything is straight, no accidents, camber is even...I don't get it.

Anyone else?

I know the caster settings are different left-to-right to account for driver weight and typical road crown. I don't know how much different. But maybe it's enough that the wheel sits in a position less covered by the fender?

Last edited:
OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
I know the caster settings are different left-to-right to account for driver weight and typical road crown. I don't know how much different. But maybe it's enough that the wheel sits in a position less covered by the fender?
I thought that maybe it was some type of optical illusion as suggested. The RF tire JUSSSSSSSSSST scrubs the fender on a good hard dip. Trying to figure out if maybe there's something I should be checking that I'm not thinking about here. I'll get pics tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman