Right front wheel protrudes further than left?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Is it higher on the right? That drive looks like a slope. Is it completely level?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yes, as in, within .05.

For ***** sake. I'll take pictures on flat ground :eyeroll:
No need to get upset. My meaning is that it is too little to care about as long as it does not hinder the handling and safety of the truck. :cool:

Has it been wrecked before? Did I miss that info?

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
No need to get upset. My meaning is that it is too little to care about as long as it does not hinder the handling and safety of the truck. :cool:

Has it been wrecked before? Did I miss that info?
No, it has never been in any accident. I actually found the first owner and have since made friends with him. I asked him directly if it had ever been in an accident.
Holy mackerel lol

I spent most of my life in KC, Mo. St. Louis people can be touchy. I would be too if I had to live under an arch all the time. Plus, "The Mighty Missa Pee Pee" is in the backyard.

There's that!
LISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTEN. I'm not having a great day with ole KidWgn, so I'm a little extra touchy lmao.

By repeating "nearly the same", I thought you were stating that the difference of being on flat ground vs my driveway was too much for me to say "nearly the same".

It's enough of a difference that the RF tire scrubs the inner fender, whereas the left does not, which is irritating. I'll be outside with it tomorrow, so I'll get pictures on flat ground, measure the ride height again, and try to get a good measurement of how much protrusion difference we're talking here.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I needed these laughs so bad tonight and I love you all dearly and respect all your opinions and points of view. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbrown415