Replacing Brake Hoses 2013 GMC Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gurrzt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
California - where GOD and the sun always shines
Hi all, need your help please, my vehicle (stated above) has the RPO code of "JL4" stabilitrack. I want to order the Russell SS hose kit #672500 (6 hoses) to replace my stock vehicle rubber units.

My question is, with the JL4 option, are there special hoses required? or will the standard Russell kit work.

Thanks for your input.

scottbrew92

Reaction score
Hi all, need your help please, my vehicle (stated above) has the RPO code of "JL4" stabilitrack. I want to order the Russell SS hose kit #672500 (6 hoses) to replace my stock vehicle rubber units.

My question is, with the JL4 option, are there special hoses required? or will the standard Russell kit work.

Thanks for your input.
I'm sure there are others with better info and experience but with it being 6 hoses that should be the 4 caliper hoses and then the two that connect from the rear caliper hoses to the junction block on top of the rear axle. I think even the most basic models have the stabiltrak option.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
There is a 5 hose and 6 hose system. JL4 is the active or "enhanced" stabilitrac system and requires the 6 hoses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rcarew907