Replacement R/R OEM Fender Flare for 97K1500 TD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some idiot hit Mandingo in the parking lot and Effed up my R/R Fender Flare. It is OEM. I ordered one off of Ebay from CarID. It is wrong (besides the being they sent me the L/R). Factory one when I removed it just had to be attached from the bottom with a gasket wrapped around. The one the sent me had slots for the bottom BUT had studs sticking out as if I needed to drill into the Bed and use nuts to hold them on. I do not want to drill into my bed. I want to cut off the studs and grind them smooth. But If I d that and the FF fits like shit, my warranty is void.

WHERE DO YOU GUYS ORDER REPLACEMENT PARTS?

junkyards by me are tapped out

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from LMC and they was oem

I just heard back from CARID, if I was to shave off the studs I could not return the item.

The part you ordered from LMC it just had the openings on the bottom to attach to the bottom of the wheel well?

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine had the studs but mine came with fender flairs from the factory so I had holes in my fender anyway.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck came with flares ( I am assuming since it is a Z71) there are NO holes for the studs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLisn