RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the time was here to de-decal my rear windows. Sadly, I really like the decal I got from grafx shop with the outline of the front of an nbs Denali. It looked really cool. But peeled after about a month. I've been looking at it ever since and was just like, oh that's so tacky, that's gotta go. So this evening while I was dusting off my truck and getting it presentable for tomorrow, I pulled some goo gone out and a blade, and off it went and cleaned up all the residue.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you color matched it yet? It seems like that will be hard to do on that piece.
Have you color matched it yet? It seems like that will be hard to do on that piece.
Gotta order another can to finish the color match. I ran out and the last can I ordered got sent to the wrong address so the seller canceled the order instead of shipping the right address. I was not happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr