RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So today on my lunch break in between teaching classes on the slopes, I took my truck and ran to the bank and the body shop. In the space of 2 hours from when I got back from lunch and then finished teaching and put my gear away and get back into my truck to leave the resort parking lot, this happens to my rear bumper. I was absolutely furious. No note or anything. People suck.... Thankfully it was only some sort of greasy residue, maybe from a tiring rubbing from pulling too close to my bumper. And it polished out fairly easily with my porter cable orbital. Proud detailer moment just because I can fix things like that when they happen and not have go to someone else about it.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably too stupid to realize they even hit you.

Nice work on getting that blemish gone. And the G8s...going big. Should be nice in those projectors.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The G8s are for my high beams. Lows are already installed in my projectors. Gonna take pics of before and after when I get it done. Also got refreshed esky racks and the end caps just came back from the body shop today. So got lots to do in the next few days. Also have a new hood on order since mine is a bit dinged and clear coat starting to go. Also got two more Tires en route for my nnbs Denali 20s. So now that snow is pretty much done for the winter and my current Michelin all terrains are just about out of tread, I can mount my 20s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz