RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_2531.JPG
You just got blown....spend more money ...spend more money. You know surfing this site will open your wallet. :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@HiHoeSilver , well a blower would make my rig faster, which is a problem because I already have a lead foot and don't need any extra help with that, which is exactly what a blower would do!! Hahaha :eek:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh hell I have a terrible lead foot but that ain't stopping me from doing a blower. It's on it's way! In fact I'm pretty sure that's the POINT of a blower, to not have to stomp it so hard! I mean, I can get in plenty of trouble with or without one. I figure it's just gonna be more fun with one. :devilfinger::flame::flamingdevil:

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Oh hell I have a terrible lead foot but that ain't stopping me from doing a blower. It's on it's way! In fact I'm pretty sure that's the POINT of a blower, to not have to stomp it so hard! I mean, I can get in plenty of trouble with or without one. I figure it's just gonna be more fun with one. :devilfinger::flame::flamingdevil:

Once again, some solid logic here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700