Regretting lowering, please help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i have a set here usually i just have people paypal me. you just pop them in on the top or bottom of your spring.

dpmc84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
contact tony at tbssowners.com/415-519-2432 he'll know just what to do for you. he's also on the forum ALL the time.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So not true just some facts

1) keys for more than 1 inch ride suffers. If you want 2 inch drop best bet on the 00-06 truck is spindles. NO loss in ride

2) in rear the bellteh kit with 5305 coils i sell no issues with ride. THe djm and mcgaughys do ride stiffer.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
contact tony at tbssowners.com/415-519-2432 he'll know just what to do for you. he's also on the forum ALL the time.

Really?
I'm never a mean guy on forums, but had you looked one post above the one you replied to you would have seen Tony's reply. He also replied four other times in this topic. Sorry, I just don't understand why your comment was made months after the topic was done with or what the purpose of it was considering Tony had multiple posts on multiple pages throughout this topic.

drkhrse00

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about all your probs with lowering. I just want to let you know that Tony,s set ups work great! He helped me with mine and she rides like a dream. Belltech carries slim bumpstops as well as some aftermarket hotrod suppliers. The free travel mod is a must. The belltech shocks are silky smooth. Im sittin at 3/5 and no probs. The wheels and tires gave me a rougher ride than the drop did. Hang in there,plenty of people here to help you dial it in!

OP
OP
03Dnasty

03Dnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well as you can tell I'm not going back to lowered anytime soon at this point. I did like the looks of my Denali lowered, but should of just spent the extra $300 and bought spindles for the front. Oh well, I'm happy with my current setup!

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Looks good lifted a bit but they can ride nice when lowered properly...I have spindles + keys on bilsteins and my truck rides pretty well for how low it sits. Belltech 2508 spindles + a mild decrank, good shocks, belltech 34324 rear spring/shock extension kit, and some good gas charged shocks seems to ride the best for about 3/4.5ish drop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar