Recommended head gasket kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
use the fel pro hst7733pt16 kit the Perma Torque Severe Duty one. better head and intake gaskets and valve seals.

also replace the original efi design with a new Delphi FJ10566 Fuel Injector SCPI to MFI Conversion Assembly

you will also need two of these head bolt sets Fel-Pro ES72856 Misc Set and one set of Fel-Pro ES72224 Engine Intake Manifold Bolt Set

inspect and if needed replace your dizzy gear. have your heads inspected as well as definitely get your intake manifold cleaned and blasted at a machine shop it is going to be dirty when you see it.

if there are no defects with the cast parts and everything is assembled properly you will not have any issues at all with leaks.

OP
OP
W

willxfs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information Sunlit. Almost forgot about the new bolts. Definitely need those. Already have a new spider injector set so I'm good there.

I would like to clean up the bolt holes for the heads bolts. Anyone know what size thread chaser tool I need. Thanks

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
7/16-14 for head bolts

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

5/16-18 for the intake mani bolts on the side of heads.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
uh yeah, not needed for the application use here. we are not at the track on a continuous basis to justify it. besides the printoseal has fantastic sealing abilities and cylinder armor is more then enough for some great modding of engine for power.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz