Recently Purchased 07 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richtwin1986

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good day all, I purchased an 07 Yukon back in July and purchased a 2013 Terrain for the wife yesterday, and wanted to know if there was a way to add/update the features on my Yukon to that of a later model?

I would like to add wireless charging to the arm rest/center console as well as get bluetooth capabilities? I have the OEM nav/dvd touchscreen w/o Bose. I noticed that her center console had a USB port and her nav system has a hard drive built into it to store music. Is there a way to add USB while keeping it OEM? Like by adding a 2013 unit?

I would also like to add a mirror/screen capability for google maps or is there a way to update the maps without the $150.00 map disc? Is there a way to have the front passenger add destinations while driving, or watch DVDs?

I will search a thread for subwoofer install. I have no room for my 15s that were in my 03 Deville.

Thank you in advance for any insight you may be able to provide. I look forward to searching through this forum as the research I have done via Google and YouTube has led me to here. Again, thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65