Rear twealing noise on Lowered Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dhulsey779

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear Suspension Noise

Lately I’m hearing a grinding / rubbing sound on my dropped Tahoe. It seems to only do it when the truck body shifts on uneven roads / bumps. Now I am already running the DJM end links with the belltech kit. Recently I just added the energy suspension bushing set all around, and wow that makes a huge difference in the ride, but problem still persists.
So now I am questioning what else it could be. Maybe rear panhard bar since the rear still seems to be shifted a bit? Could it be that I also need to change out the rear control arm bushings as well. Spohn Suspension would be ideal for the replacement panhard bar, but do I really need to do the rear controls as well?
If anyone has had a similar situation after lowering the Tahoe’s? Could I be mistakenly thinking the noise is coming from the rear, but really is the front because sounds travels? I’m stomped and could use a extra bit of advice.
Thanks

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SAUDADES333