Randeez 2012 Budget Yukon Denali Build (stick on hood scoops galore)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Converter is not optimized for towing :oops:
Prob rides better with the weight but it def feels it back there
for the freon charge... i think i need to have it in park and just rev to 2500rpm and see what the gauges say and adjust from there i prob shouldve done that a long time ago cause nothing else is working

View attachment 404448
Whatchya haulin?

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright,

couple hours in the office this morning and got a few things done.

came home, warmed yukon up, put a brick on the gas pedal, turned intercooler pump and dash ac way up (drives the pressure high) was getting over 300psi prob worse than ever cause not moving is just the fans pulling air threw everything and ect started rising. started adjusting refrigerant charge. took quite a bit out of it, vent and intake temps still were decently cold, i rarely run both or either at full blast so as i turn both down they cool better. got pressure down to 260-270ish stationary. went for a drive and pressure moving came down a lot more and only got to like 215ish but had nice temp comfortable temp out of dash (93 outside) came home...mixed up some soapy water and sprayed down the front of the condenser and then rinsed it all off/out real good. my normal test n tune way was blocked, not sure if accident or something so didnt have a chance to take a long cruise but well see how it goes.

correct strut for forester will be here tomorrow not sure if im going to be able to put it on for a while tho...may just drop off at buddys shop to have done...going to need alignment n crap after anyway

debating on waiting till after i get the intake pipe (tomorrow) to run this trailer a couple hundred miles, worst case i can probably get away with running the intercooler pump very little (or even dumping a bag of ice into reservoir every hour) if ac just refuses to cooperate.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz