RamJet LED headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loki223

Reaction score
The Engrish they use in the description usually scares me away.

Probably has to do with their business info... (be warned, its a mouthful)

Business Name: Guangzhou Leijidianzishangwuyouxiangongsi
Business Address:
白云湖街榕溪工业大街10号之五401房(自主申报)
广州市
白云区
广东省
CN

TahoeYukonTNfam

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just installed them tonight and they are absolutely fantastic. I cannot stress how much I like them.

Build quality is excellent. Secure packaging. The light pattern is extremely sharp with limited scatter.

They replaced my aftermarket lenses and HID lows, and I did the fogs to replace my OEM housings with HID (quite yellowed).

Cannot speak yet to durability, particularly resistance to water intrusion, but they just look incredible.

I’ll take some pics if you want to see them.

Oh…and first time poster here. I was a veteran of z71tahoesuburban forums until it shut down.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just installed them tonight and they are absolutely fantastic. I cannot stress how much I like them.

Build quality is excellent. Secure packaging. The light pattern is extremely sharp with limited scatter.

They replaced my aftermarket lenses and HID lows, and I did the fogs to replace my OEM housings with HID (quite yellowed).

Cannot speak yet to durability, particularly resistance to water intrusion, but they just look incredible.

I’ll take some pics if you want to see them.

Oh…and first time poster here. I was a veteran of z71tahoesuburban forums until it shut down.
Yea... YOU test them...... THEN I'll buy them !! Thanks for being the Ginnie pig?? Opps.... Chevy only.... never mind....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ziphren

Latest posts