Radio screen black and turn signals don't make sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keefe007

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Tahoe PPV. Just recently the radio screen went black and also the turn signals don't make sound anymore. What are some things that could be the problem?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Tahoe PPV. Just recently the radio screen went black and also the turn signals don't make sound anymore. What are some things that could be the problem?

Your HU might've died. But, start with the basics by checking the fuse(s). Were you doing anything electrically right before? Plugged an inverter into a power port, questionable USB device or some other device?

Being a PPV, the wiring could've been messed with while installing and/or uninstalling equipment and maybe something came loose.

Nader tahoe 2022

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Your HU might've died. But, start with the basics by checking the fuse(s). Were you doing anything electrically right before? Plugged an inverter into a power port, questionable USB device or some other device?

Being a PPV, the wiring could've been messed with while installing and/or uninstalling equipment and maybe something came loose.
Hi for there, i would like to inquires about the solutions for the black screen
Thanks for your support

Nader tahoe 2022

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Thanks for your s

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your s
one of the first things you will want to try is to disconnect the battery for a few minutes and then reconnect it and see if the radio starts working again

kskcheche

Reaction score
This happens if you leave the top plug disconnected from the BOSE amp. Its possible its just a fuse but there are numerous things that can be the cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylentnite