Race mesh grille for SL/SLE/SLT?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonTiffany1

Reaction score
I looked around and was only able to find a Race Mesh brand grille insert for the Yukon Denali, and not for the lower trim levels. I like the way the mesh grille looks, but this one has the optional hardware for those who do or do not wish to retain the GMC logo on the grille. Are the inserts the same for the classic GMC and Denali grilles? Does anyone know of a similar product that will fit? Thank you!

Jon

1clean08denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from a shop close to my house, I have a denali and wanted to replace the chrome with blk and lose the gmc logo both grills ran about 160 bucks, think there on ebay also. I had 0 issues with the quality and the way it fit was perfect.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1435672984081.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1435672984081.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 17

1clean08denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So to answer my question, the denali and regular gmc grilles are the same, even for 2000-06 models? The one I found was $70 plus shipping, and LMC only has one grille that you can add/remove the logo, but it looks like crap. Thanks...

Jon
I didn't know you had a older model sorry, If you want I can call that shop later today and see if they make one for that year gmc and let you know. Up to you.

OP
OP
J

JonTiffany1

Reaction score
I didn't know you had a older model sorry, If you want I can call that shop later today and see if they make one for that year gmc and let you know. Up to you.

If you'd like to...I'm certainly the last person that would like to inconvenience someone lol. But seriously, if you or anyone can answer the question regarding the compatibility between 2000-06 denali and regular gmc grilles, that would be AWESOME. thank you!!

Jon

1clean08denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you'd like to...I'm certainly the last person that would like to inconvenience someone lol. But seriously, if you or anyone can answer the question regarding the compatibility between 2000-06 denali and regular gmc grilles, that would be AWESOME. thank you!!

Jon
To my knowledge the 04 to 06 grills should be the same grill I had a 2004 gmc sierra and I put my mom's grill on it from here 05 gmc denali, for some reason my step dad did a esky conversion from denali. I'm not 100% about previous years. I'll call the shop later today see what they have are you wanting black or chrome and no gmc logo correct??

OP
OP
J

JonTiffany1

Reaction score
To my knowledge the 04 to 06 grills should be the same grill I had a 2004 gmc sierra and I put my mom's grill on it from her 05 gmc denali, for some reason my step dad did a esky conversion from denali. I'm not 100% about previous years. I'll call the shop later today see what they have are you wanting black or chrome and no gmc logo correct??

Chrome, no GMC. If the '05 Denali to '04 Sierra grille swap went so well, what did you do about the considerably different marker light pods and trim cap? I only want to buy a grille insert, not an entire front end lol...thanks

Jon

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Denali only swaps with Denali, so his 04 sierra must have been a denali lol

99-02 sierra and 99-06 yukon grills are the same. 03-06 sierra grill is different, but will swap right onto a older sierra or a yukon. just search ebay, they are all over the place

OP
OP
J

JonTiffany1

Reaction score
I think I'm just going to go with the billet grille on LMC's website that has the removable logo. Cheap and it even looks good. Also, removing my front valance altogether (long story) and popping on my painted trim cap. Thanks.

Jon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spargewort

Latest posts