questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tony4143

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a 03 tahoe and want to upgrade to the escalade, 3rd brake light,tail lights, now my question what is needed to perform this?? do i need to use the escalade complete assembly?? does it need to be modified to fit? or a straight bolt on?? and what about the tail lights?? straight plug and play?? sorry for the dumb questions but i tried to search the forum and didnt find my answers.
-Tony

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Should be plug and play for the 3rd light but u miht just have to splice the wires which is very straight forward and the tails i think you gotta redrill holes not sure tho

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your Tahoe has the rear glass with the holes in it, all you have to do is purchase the brake light. If not, you have to get the glass too

The appliqués fit all models, just an easy swap.

The tail lights will fit, but won't look right because of the body lines at the bottom. The escalade has the body moldings that the tail lights flare out to

Last edited:

WiCK3D_SiX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Search tahoeyukonforum.Com for that. Its much more vehicle specific. A lot of people have done this swap over there. Good luck.

Synergy-I535

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Search tahoeyukonforum.Com for that. Its much more vehicle specific. A lot of people have done this swap over there. Good luck.

Synergy-I535

Huh?

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score

Synergy-I535

*Double-checks to make sure I'm where I think I am*

Yup.

Which leads to the question: Did you feel as though you went back in time to before he did what you are now telling him he should do? Because otherwise your post doesn't make sense.

;)

WiCK3D_SiX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tapatalk kicked my ass. Thought I clicked on pirate4x4. Now it wont let me delete the post so just disregard LOL.

Synergy-I535

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Tapatalk got me earlier on another forum. Stupid thing. It was entertaining, at least. :)

OP
OP
tony4143

tony4143

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lmao!!! Ok thanks guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
tony4143

tony4143

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now when you say the 3rd brake light in the glass. Not sure what you mean by that. This is the stock one on my truck. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354488584.176351.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia