Project Boost for atomichoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Just bought yet another blower for the hoe. now i really have a assload to do this winter. Ibought same style blower as last one, but this is will be going on the truck, no backing away this time. Whipple twin screw. anywhere from 6 to 9 lbs of boost.

Missing a couple things but it should be alrite. Not sure if i should get the truck running with the vortec heads, intake and bigger throttle body first, or just install everything and get a chip burnt?

Its my chirstmas present to myself, ive been bummed and pissed since i sold my last one.. I installed some stuff after i sold the old whipple anyways that will help this on out. headers, elec fans, ignition etc etc.. :party33:

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah dude! Cant wait for the some pics!

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
no more turning back like a ***** last time i had one of these. hopefully she should get to a couple car shows then this summer. idk yet still lots to do.

brooks93- there out there, but you need to have the patience to find one and when you do find it, GRAB it. haha but good luck finding a kit with everything in it. even my last one a some odds and ends stuff missing out of it. theres ways around everything tho.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
less typing more work and PICTURES! haha that will be one badass tahoe come spring time.

chaser0517

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet!!! Is this your daily driver?
I've been waiting to install mine. I need some good quality down time. I barely had enough down time to install my headers.
I do need a couple pages out of your install manual though. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts