Project Boost for atomichoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and yes throttle body bolts right to the back of it. kind of a ****** design but whatevv

I bought a bigger throttle body a couple months ago with some 90lb injectors, so thatll really help the flow some

I'm not knocking the design, if it works it works. I've never seen one setup so I'm very curious here. I've seen the belt driven ones that are setup like a blowthru carb ... :D

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Bought some gauges today. Fuel pressure, boost and vac, and a water temp gauge.
Still looking for a decent looking wideband and maybe egt? not sure on the egt but well see.

the blowers sitting in my room, i need a couple parts before i start taking everything apart. should be a fun install tho.

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
Hmm first time I seen this thread. If you don't mind tellin, what did you pay for the blower and where did you get it? I can never seem to find them

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
bought it for agrand, off a guy on another forum.

There hard to find, plus finding one that is low mileage and pretty complete with the brackets and crap. I wish it was a 454 unit, but the 350version will have to do.

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still looking for a decent looking wideband and maybe egt? not sure on the egt but well see.

the AEM UEGO is supposed to be a pretty good wideband gauge/sensor that isnt ridiculous money, i think they can be had for around $180 or so. i only know of 2 people running them and they both have them in mustangs with BG turbos, not chargers.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
start finding some parts.. elec fans, long tubes, youll need a bigger fuel pump (GM EP377), vortec heads, tbi to vortec intake manifold, cam, a custom chip, bigger throttle body (454 unit or cfm tech or holley one) etc etc..
ovcourse gauges as well

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

the AEM UEGO is supposed to be a pretty good wideband gauge/sensor that isnt ridiculous money, i think they can be had for around $180 or so. i only know of 2 people running them and they both have them in mustangs with BG turbos, not chargers.

thanks for the heads up Dan. im trying to see if i can match all my gauges to each other. not sure if its going to work. :emotions122:

95TwinTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

the blowers sitting in my room, i need a couple parts before i start taking everything apart. should be a fun install tho.

For an O2 sensor, it would be worth your while to check out the Innovate LC-1

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/lc1.php

It is not the gauge itself, but the O2 sensor and the circuitry to either feed a Innovate wide band guage or one of your own choosing.

The main thing is they are deadly accurate and the sensor itself is a "known", off the shelf, item from any VW dealer.

The LC-1 has a couple of analog outputs plus digital outputs that can be used for either gauges or a direct feed to your ECM. They also have a self calibrating feature.

Check them out, see what you think.............:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mister381