Project 09 Silverado Line-X pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Austin- maybe.... Looks sick in person, camera doesn't do justice....

07warwagon- This is the first line-x truck we have done, so don't have any pricing yet. We want to make sure everything fits well and the quality holds up before we do customer cars. It does have a lifetime warranty though.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I like it, may be kind of weird to the touch, and be weird to wash with a sponge because of the texture, but hey, no swirls will ever show on it! :)

OP
OP
C

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeh, pretty crazy. I wish I had a tahoe to do it to. The cool thing is just hose it off and use air to dry, blow off all the water. The line-x comes with a life time warrtany also... I hope people like it so I can sell it now..

Maybe next project a lifted hoe in line-x????

Reaction score
Definitely different! I Likey a lot. Really dig the dark charcoal color rather than a flat or matte black scheme. At least, it looks charcoal-ish to me. Regardless, looks awesome, and you don't have to worry about door dings or trail rash! Would it be an expensive mod for an everyday Joe to have performed somewhere? Not that I want to do it with the Yukon, but just curious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700