Project 09 Silverado Line-X pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Project 09 Silverado Line-X pics UPDATED

Here are the first few pictures of our project line-X. Going to do a 6" Lift with 35" tires. Here are the first few pictures.. Trying something new...

Some more updated pics scroll down....

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will snap some more pics close up. It is smoother than I thought, turned out pretty good. I might have to do a tahoe like this next!!!!

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it! A guy at our apartments sprayed his jeep with rhino lining. Works great if you use it as a trail vehicle.

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so thats already line-xed? looks just primered to me, i dunno, though if it line-x ed then im sure it looks way cooler in person and looks to be a great build. cant wait to see it all done!

Reaction score
Wow, if it's already Line-X'd, it looks great so far! I was expecting something with a greater texture. I had a welder who Rhino Lined his Dually welding rig, and that thing looked like **** carpeting...reminded me of the dog-mobile from Dumb & Dumber.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700