Progress...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well finally getting in some of the stuff I ordered for the hoe. Got the floormats in, new keyfob (still waiting on the key USPS sucks), new climate control and the SLP resonator delete comes tomorrow. I programmed the key fob and it works fine, took the dash apart and changed out the buttons on the climate control and threw in the new mats today. I was sh!tting friskies pulling that wood trim off, they way overdid that. Good as new now. I also went and picked the boat up with it today and I'm used to pulling it with a 600 hp diesel truck. It did pretty good but you for sure know it's back there. I can't imagine trying to pull a heavy trailer trailer with one.
IMAG1128_zps3d1a61fd.jpg
IMAG1129_zpscdce8f16.jpg

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's coming along. Great little upgrade changing those buttons out shows.

OP
OP
S

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea man it looks a whole lot better. Like I said I'm waiting on that exhaust piece, I hope it wakes the sound up a little. I may get some new headlights for it just because these have been "polished" and have fine scratches all over them. Then I want to get an airaid Jr. and a blackbear tune and be done with it. Oh and I need a new windsheild because this one has been replaced before and whomever did it did not seal it correctly at the bottom because I have an annoying wind noise on the passenger side. The dealership I got it from said they would get it done at their cost of $140 so I didn't think that was too bad.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good man. I agree, those buttons make a big difference.

OP
OP
S

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Here is a question for you. The center console has the little cup holder insert that goes up against the storage compartment but in front of that on the side of the console it has a second set of slots like something else is supposed to go there?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Here is a question for you. The center console has the little cup holder insert that goes up against the storage compartment but in front of that on the side of the console it has a second set of slots like something else is supposed to go there?

you can move your cup holders up to there if you want, or put a second set of cupholders there. Nothing else goes there though...

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's where the good stuff goes ...

photo-14.jpg

photo.jpg

OP
OP
S

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol funny you have those pics so readily available. I thought I tried to move my cup holders up there but they didn't work. I was just curious if there was something I was missing. Thanks

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol funny you have those pics so readily available. I thought I tried to move my cup holders up there but they didn't work. I was just curious if there was something I was missing. Thanks

he is making fun of me because those are MY pics... :lol2:

I actually had mine custom hydro dipped after those pics were taken and are part of this thread...

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40207

Console.jpg

But yes, you can move your cup holders there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurv3

Latest posts