Post your lifted trucks here!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
MOB your boy must be pretty rich, I saw his Tahoe on Ebay a while back, thought it looked weird but all the other ones are cool!

ryangt

double team supreme
Reaction score
^^^ agreed, thats a different guard for sure with nice design, but to me dosent look very practical, the tubing dosent look thick enough to stop anything bigger than a small deer or something, and even then, the smaller deer would go right thru the large gaps in the guard. Im eyeballing that ARB bullbar for my Yukon, but here in AUS it will cost me over 2grand....****** but it makes hitting an animal at speed a much safer evolution.

drtyhoe99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i am new to the forum, mainly over on gmfullsize

figured id keep the thread goin with a few pics

PICT0163-1.jpg

PICT0166.jpg

mudding36.jpg

mudding28.jpg

mudding24.jpg

mudding21.jpg

and i hated the awful american racing wheels that were on the truck, but the tires are brand new, so i got some temporary 16"s for the time being, i think it looks much better for now

IMG_3664.jpg

IMG_3663.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This makes me want a lifted truck, I was gonna lower but around where I live i'd be worried to rip off the undercarriage with the bad roads, plus I kinda live out in the country a little.