Post pics of your mods on LT Tahoe!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I had no idea these were available. Look like OEM...How difficult are they to swap out? I was potentially considering having the stock baked open and painted.

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I had no idea these were available. Look like OEM...How difficult are they to swap out? I was potentially considering having the stock baked open and painted.

I'm also considering these lights as well. I'm in no rush though, so I'm waiting to see results from users....and so far I haven't seen any. I'd really like to see a black painted version with smoked lens. Currently, they show one or the other...and not together.

Pops McGee

Reaction score
Not sure. Haven't bought yet but seems like they would just go right in factory spot. I don't really have the chops to do much myself. I'm gonna take to my guy who did the paint and wrap

Tahoen

Reaction score
Just a heads up on these, although I bought mine from ebay ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-DRL-BLA...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649 ) Same lights.

Not happy with them at all.

They Dont fit right.
They leaked and still leak a little after running silicone all over them.
Passenger side light doesn't have a good light pattern, I feel like I need to adjust it right but there's not a left/right adjustment.. It also might be that the projector isn't centered in the housing..

Replacing the headlights are a pita! You have to take the front off to get to the 4 bolts..

Here's a video on replacing the grill, but same procedure to get to the headlights,

Ill get some better pics tomorrow on the fitment..

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Thanks for the heads up. Guess I am going to look into having the lights baked open and housings painted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamnalicea143e