Playstation 3 question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bass29

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good Morning Tahoe/Yukon Lovers,

I have a question that I want to throw to the wall and see if it sticks. If I want to install a Sony Playstation (the new slim model) into my Tahoe for my kids. Or is there something equal if not better that can keep my kids occupied for long trips. Please no jokes on tying them up or giving them sleeping pills,etc. I just want to know if its possible. Thank you............

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well you have the aux ports in the 2nd row behind the center console for it if you have the rear dvd ent. i would look for a power converter and you should be set to go i had my xbox360 in my hoe but my converter wasn't stronge enuff it would keep goin off but i dont see why it would be hard!!! then again............................orange juice and sleeping pills lol just messn wit ya..

DofD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of depends on how old your kids are. I installed DVD headrests so my daughter (3) and a future kid can watch movies independent of each other or the same movie. A PS3 install can work, you just need a good enough converter and a way to display the video. One issue that occurred to me with video games on car trips is that the motion in the game combined with the motion of the Tahoe could result in getting car sick.

bocaytomas

Reaction score
I would recommend a good converter and a second battery because although the new slim model is more energy efficient it still sucks energy like there's no tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparkybuilt63