3 kids, 2 headphones=problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GusGus1341

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have just purchased a 2018 Yukon Denali. It came with 2 headphones and I have 3 kids. What are my best options to get a 3rd headset? They don't watch movies except on long trips and I would prefer not to listen to the movie with them.

Thanks for your help

Ibustbravo

Reaction score
I did a little google-fu and I'll be damned, it lead me back to this forum.

OP
OP
G

GusGus1341

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did a little google-fu and I'll be damned, it lead me back to this forum.

Thank you, I will give this a try. But I think the entertainment system was updated in 2021 correct?

Ibustbravo

Reaction score
Thank you, I will give this a try. But I think the entertainment system was updated in 2021 correct?
I don' t know to be honest. I have the 2015 Denali and it's head sets don't work. I've looked in the factory tool and didn't see any configuration for the headsets but it's not been a priority to chase it further.

rkramer27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We use 3 headsets in our 23 Denali. I will say that the stock headphones suck. You have to pair them after every time you turn off the screen or your kids accidentally turn off the headphones. We use some kids bluetooth headphones we bought off Amazon and some JBL headphones. As long as they aren't paired with a phone or iPad in the car then when you turn on your screens they will automatically reconnect to the screen that they were previously paired to, unlike the stock headphones. Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts