Plasti-Dipped my grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turned out good Chris!:D I plasti-dipped all my woodgrain interior.

OP
OP
RydnDrty

RydnDrty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks....and the interior is next....I painted all the woodgrain matte black, but it isnt holding up as well as I had hoped, so as soon as I get back home, it is getting the plasti-dip treatment as well...
It was actually your post that got me to give this stuff a try....

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That does look good especially for being such a cheap solution!!! I'll be interested to see how it holds up.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The grill on my tahoe was plasti-dipped and went thru 2 New England winters without a problem, after about 2 years though it needed a touch up as it was starting to fade.

Vinniety

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The grill on my tahoe was plasti-dipped and went thru 2 New England winters without a problem, after about 2 years though it needed a touch up as it was starting to fade.

After two years it needed a touch up because of fading, HAHA really not a touch up because it had rock chips or peeling. WOW item sounds great.

OP
OP
RydnDrty

RydnDrty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the whole grille off the truck and took the plastic inserts out....made it easier in the long run, plus now I know how to take the grille apart...and hopefully it will hold up...we shall see