PJToy2: Round 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was told that isnt a UPS tracking number. I just called the UPS store and he said i can get a reciept reprinted if I go in. He said all the UPS tracking numbers for my packages began with the number 1

Simple explanation to that is that we agreed that I would cover the shipping with my FEDEX account. I sent you the label with that tracking number. It still shows inactive. Now you say you shipped on Saturday via UPS, which coincidentally is the same day I told you that if they didnt ship out that day I wanted my money back (I had an irate customer waiting over a week for these).

So, I am still waiting for this mysterious UPS Tracking number, which if I am a betting man, never was shipped on Saturday.

Just refund my money already and if they show up I will refuse shipment and you can keep them.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Simple explanation to that is that we agreed that I would cover the shipping with my FEDEX account. I sent you the label with that tracking number. It still shows inactive. Now you say you shipped on Saturday via UPS, which coincidentally is the same day I told you that if they didnt ship out that day I wanted my money back (I had an irate customer waiting over a week for these).

So, I am still waiting for this mysterious UPS Tracking number, which if I am a betting man, never was shipped on Saturday.

Just refund my money already and if they show up I will refuse shipment and you can keep them.

So did he drop off the fedex pre-paid package at UPS?

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont think so... is it supposed to be?

You're a young kid. I'll let ya slide. ;)

Google it. Jimmy Hoffa is one of the most famous "disappearances" ever.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never thought I'd ever hear/read "who's Jimmy Hoffa?" Is this a sign of getting too old?? :think:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilFresco