Pics of the 07 Hoe with pedders kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I have to admit that the Pedders coils to me are the best for the GMT900.
They keep stock alignment specs w/o an alignment kit, they ride better and smoother than factory unlike other companies, and last all the drop is nice too. Not slammed but def. clean and low!

OP
OP
quick66ss

quick66ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was so hyped to do the install I spaced and did not get the before measurements:emotions122:. I was told its a 3.5 in the rear and 2.5 in the front kit. If interested I can take some measurements from the hubs to the fender to give you something to work with.
I got sideways this morning in the rain on an off ramp and hung the rear end out for a good part of it. No way could I have done that with the stock springs:shocked:

challett

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The measurements would be great. Do you think your rear end got wide in the rain becuase you lowered it, another words, with the stock shocks and springs it wouldn't have? Just curious.

Thanks for the info.. Great forum!

OP
OP
quick66ss

quick66ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sure it broke loose due to it drizzling rain after a 5 day dry spell. Either way had it got loose at stock ride height it would have been a handfull to keep in check.

My wheels at 21.5 inchaes from lip to lip so I took my measurements from the bottom lip and subtracted 10.75 to get my height from the center of the hub to the fender lip.

Front 18.75 inches
Rear 20.75 inches

The 2 inch rake looks just fine in my opinion and I might tow a small utility trailer from time to time so I will need some rake.

So what are the measurements for the stock height??????

challett

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'll have to measure but your measurements sound about right if you dropped it 3.5" rear and 2.5" front

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
The stock ride height is 20 ¼ inches in the front and 23-1/8 inches in the rear measured from the center of the hub to the lip of the fender well according to DJM!

I don'tthink your measurements are right, because the Pedders kit lowers more than DJM and they went down to: After the installation was complete, the rear ride height measured 19 ¾ inches, a drop of slightly more than three inches. The front end drop, which turned out to measure exactly 2 ¼ inches

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dnbri512