Pics Needed Please!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
You can peice them together cheaply. Just keep looking for a good deal. I bought my front keys off ebay for $7 shipped, and my rear springs off here for $35. So its just a matter of waiting and looking.

OP
OP
TnTahoe

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn how much modification did it take to fit those 8s

mrtrill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sum of us, the name of the game is (eliminating the wheel well space) thus giving the vehicle a lowered stance. whether 24"z or 26"z factory stance or lowered, hell for sum 22"z will get them the look they want. I just swapped 24" 305-35-24z for 26" 305-30-26z and there is a slightly noticable look, but Iv always wanted to lower my truck just hadnt got around to it yet.

But I will tell u this....my 24" rims looked big & they looked good, as I went most places & parked. (damn my wheels look bigger than everyone elses)....(note, clean rims beat most dirty rims anyday) until I get around the Stuntin *** folks n my city who go to carshows & who put on for the city, then your 24'z look regular n the midst of them. If u dont have 26" rims on an suv u r not really doin anything is more understood amongst sum of us. Ofcourse u r grown and as long as u r happy, daz waz really good, so how much time do u spend around other suv's with 24 and 26 inch rims? :driver:

Definition

Reaction score
damn how much modification did it take to fit those 8s

None, just removed plastic, barely hits my windshield fluid tank.. it does hit my running boards but isn't doing anything bad to it... I will fix it when I get a chance... As for the back, I had to grind down the airride bracket mount... that's it.

I will order a 3/5 kit and see what i can do with it.. when I get a chance. If it doesn't work I'll throw it on my wifes SUV.

I'm on a 295-25-28 They do make a Toyo 275-25-28, but you're looking at well over 2500...for tires, and they wear pretty fast...

mrtrill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill try to dig up summo pics.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia