Pics Needed Please!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok here is the thing I want some 26s for my Tahoe but I can get some 24s with great tires on them for $1k, now my thing is are the 6s gonna be noticeably bigger? And I was thinking that maybe I could do the 4s and lower it some but I have heard that I can still lower mine with the 6s as well.
So with that being said I would like for those of you who has 24s at stock height and at lowered heights to post some pics and for those who have the 26s at stock height and lowered to post some pics. It would be great to get a comparison like 24s and 26s at stock height, 24s lowered and 26s at stock height, 26s stock and 26s lowered, etc. Any and all pics will be greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah please put tire sizes and whatever drop amount you have thanks!!!

Last edited:

haehlSt0rm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stock height on 24s w/ 285/40 tires

check my sig pic...

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh my God, this thread is so full of win!

I'll probably pick up some dueces Friday.

OP
OP
TnTahoe

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey phkntkn do you have a side shot of your ride

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
26s deffently can tell a defernce look at my albume pics i cant upload the pic for some reason rit now

Kyleg234

Full Access Member
Reaction score
24s with 305-35s dropped 4/5

yukon.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Lets trade wheels, LMK

yukon.jpg

Not to hijack but Those rims look too good on that bro you def. need to keep em.. I'd buy them for my truck but dnt got the money right now lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia