Picked up my Ultra rare Yukon Denaali yesterday.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
That’s funny! I just popped in to give you **** about misspelling it, and now I can’t even do that.

Shed a tear for the poor guy out there driving the Denli. Cause you know GM didn’t allocate any extra parts.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Shhhhhh! Don't tell anyone or they will all want a "double stack A".

Man, I love my 16 year old 05 Z71!!!!!!!!!! :chewie:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my Rare 21 Yukon Denaali yesterday, drives great! No its not mispelled, look at the pictures, salesman or PDI missed it I guess? LOL

Move the extra "A" to the end and your new Yukon is now named "Denalia"

According to: http://www.sevenreflections.com/name/denalia/

What Does Name "Denalia" Mean

You are strong in material matters, determined and stubborn. You have good business ability. You are a good worker, steady and practical, a builder who takes responsibility well. These qualities may bring you a position of authority and power. You are a doer, down-to-earth, serious-minded, reliable, and self-disciplined; have good power of concentration. You have an eventful, exciting life. You are versatile and have the ability to learn easily.

You are always looking for a chance to do your own thing, to be your own person, and to have things done your own way.

If it doesn't suffer mechanical failures, this description would befit a Denali.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700