--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
You know it. For some reason the PO had the driver’s side one, but not the passenger side? Gonna order a new one soon. Also, does anyone with any squarebody experience know where to get rear door cards? LMC only sells new fronts and the rears have seen better days.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does Classic Industries make anything for these?
You know it. For some reason the PO had the driver’s side one, but not the passenger side? Gonna order a new one soon. Also, does anyone with any squarebody experience know where to get rear door cards? LMC only sells new fronts and the rears have seen better days.

I remember looking for k5 blazer parts about 5 yrs ago and came up with nothing ....you gotta have a shitload of junkyards out there...no? or hit one of the squarebody forums maybe @07Burb knows....

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember looking for k5 blazer parts about 5 yrs ago and came up with nothing ....you gotta have a shitload of junkyards out there...no? or hit one of the squarebody forums maybe @07Burb knows....
@swathdiver @MadDogDelpho

for new parts on the square bodies your best bet is LMCtruck.com or classicparts.com. With that said, there are some parts that are just not reproduced or are very expensive for one reason or another. So I would check out their site firsts first. I personally prefer LMC over anyone for new reproduction square body parts but that's personal preference and I've had good experience with them.

With that said, the rear door panels are not being reproduced at this time. You'll need to source out good used sets off eBay, CL or your local pick in pull. Good news is if you can find a decent panel they are easy to restore via SEM interior paints. That's what I did with my 87 Burb because I didn't want to fork out the money for new interior door panels. Was easy and cost effective. Just gotta make sure you prep the panel well and you're good to go.

If y'all have any questions about squarebody stuff just hit me up. Another good resource is GMSquarebody.com. I THINK I've seen @MadDogDelpho already on that forum but I can't remember LOL

Also, if you do need a new interior panel for the burb I have a new OEM rear panel for the passnger side sitting in my garage. I currently have it on eBay for $50 plus shipping which is CHEAP but sometimes shipping kills the deal because it's considered oversized. :)

Anyway, I typed a lot of words just then. Sorry :lol: Squares make my pants fit tighter and I can't help it lol

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
@swathdiver @MadDogDelpho

for new parts on the square bodies your best bet is LMCtruck.com or classicparts.com. With that said, there are some parts that are just not reproduced or are very expensive for one reason or another. So I would check out their site firsts first. I personally prefer LMC over anyone for new reproduction square body parts but that's personal preference and I've had good experience with them.

With that said, the rear door panels are not being reproduced at this time. You'll need to source out good used sets off eBay, CL or your local pick in pull. Good news is if you can find a decent panel they are easy to restore via SEM interior paints. That's what I did with my 87 Burb because I didn't want to fork out the money for new interior door panels. Was easy and cost effective. Just gotta make sure you prep the panel well and you're good to go.

If y'all have any questions about squarebody stuff just hit me up. Another good resource is GMSquarebody.com. I THINK I've seen @MadDogDelpho already on that forum but I can't remember LOL

Also, if you do need a new interior panel for the burb I have a new OEM rear panel for the passnger side sitting in my garage. I currently have it on eBay for $50 plus shipping which is CHEAP but sometimes shipping kills the deal because it's considered oversized. :)

Anyway, I typed a lot of words just then. Sorry :lol: Squares make my pants fit tighter and I can't help it lol

pics-of-spongebob-squarepants-spongebob-squarepants-clip-art-images-cartoon-clip-art.png
Squarepants?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879