--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I don’t even own a single video game! Haha.
No way! You should, they're fun to just get lost in, especially with open world games of today. But Gta5 is the only game I play. I grew up playing the original Nintendo. Have had every game console since. Can't wait for gta6 and ps5 lol

Yea those halo kits are spendy. But they look good. Maybe a present for your baby in the spring :naughty:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No way! You should, they're fun to just get lost in, especially with open world games of today. But Gta5 is the only game I play. I grew up playing the original Nintendo. Have had every game console since. Can't wait for gta6 and ps5 lol

Yea those halo kits are spendy. But they look good. Maybe a present for your baby in the spring :naughty:
My problem is that I’m constantly on the go and don’t have time for video games haha. Yeah maybe in the springs. But I’d have to take a part my spyder headlights to replace the existing rings which seems like a lot of work ahah.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

I had the Atari 2600, then Nintendo. I'm old!

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Suprised nobody commented on this lol, for real the fcker ain’t really that bad tho, normal rust and paint problems nothing out of the ordinary, high miles but trans & engine could be swapped for cheap, interior is trashed but guys fix that on here everyday, full on project tho.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts