--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donovandavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
04b5cca0168c6ee67992bc6da592cd87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Both correct. Left my parents house in Prescott, AZ yesterday morning. Drove to Gunnison via Durango, Silverton and Ouray.

Long day. 550+ miles.

The plethora of trucks and cars on the road and junked on the side is astounding.

Of course most are 4x4 and some classics.

So many I couldn't get pics of. Headed to Rapid City today. Thankfully rocking a 2017 Tahoe getting 22mpg for comfort. Rental with 7 days free on points. Winning!!

This ******* right here actually tried to run me off the road twice on I40 just outside of Flagstaff.

Came up behind me, just off my bumper, down drivers side so close we could shake hands then swerved right in front of me and slowed down.

I backed off as the wife was freaking out. I passed him to clear out, then he repeated the maneuver, but this time hit the brakes doing 75mph right in the middle of I40.

Wife about lost it. Called AZ DPS to report him and waited a moment to make sure he wasn't packing. Wife still freaking out.

Finally I blasted by him and thankfully he left us alone and we turned off towards the Four Corners.

Pretty scary with my family in the truck. Had that happen once before many years ago and got run down for no reason by a truck on I10 in Phoenix.

WTF is wrong with people?

View attachment 83660

Most of my shots are on the big camera, but here are a few looks.

View attachment 83661
View attachment 83663 View attachment 83664
Beautiful, beautiful scenery. Be safe man! I hate to say it, but if that happened to me it wouldn't be good.... For him or me. Unfortunately I'm a hot head. You did the right thing @Fosscore:waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n