--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Memory lane Michael. Still some recognizable places but so much has changed.

Yessir. The amount of construction and traffic is incredible. Snow birds now and spring break is starting in a few weeks.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you remember spring break in the 1980s and when A1A was two way traffic all the way through? Couple of those pics were near the Yankee Clipper where my naval career was ended in a car crash. I think you even had the old Elbow Room in one of those pics, lots of memories. I forgot the name of the bar/club that had a lower level parking garage right next to that photo of the bronco. Stories and stories best forgotten but someone did steal my binoculars one night in that parking garage, took nothing else.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you remember spring break in the 1980s and when A1A was two way traffic all the way through? Couple of those pics were near the Yankee Clipper where my naval career was ended in a car crash. I think you even had the old Elbow Room in one of those pics, lots of memories. I forgot the name of the bar/club that had a lower level parking garage right next to that photo of the bronco. Stories and stories best forgotten but someone did steal my binoculars one night in that parking garage, took nothing else.

Most of those pics on the beach/A1A are between the Yankee Clipper (now called B Ocean), Bahia Mar (needs some love and they have proposed a 10 year construction/multi million dollar renovation that is being vehemently opposed) and the Elbo Room (still there, looks and smells the same) on Las Olas. The 80s Spring Break legends are before I moved here, but it sure goes off still. Just not as crazy as those days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas