--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
All last posts were from Prescott, AZ where my parents still live since 1985. Road trip is over. Back to Florida and that humidity. But it's a Dry heat right @Galante

:lol2:

And this house with the Jeep. Side story just had to share.

My brother got called out to a fire as he is on the Type I Incident Wildland Fire team.

The day before he had taken his dog to this guys house to mate her with his champion blue heeler.

So he gets called out but his girlfriend and understandably so was too weirded out to go solo. I went with her and it was the strangest 1 hour I have experienced in a long time watching his dog hump the crap out of my brothers dog with 3 of us watching the dog **** without any small talk. Sooo uncomfortable. Just thought I'd share that but if humour.

Thx bro!!

That's the end of the Southwestern square body spotting for this trip.

I'd pick me up one of those old Chevys any day. So many good trucks.

View attachment 84906 View attachment 84907 View attachment 84913 View attachment 84914

You could have always broken the awkward tension by busting out your phone and taping it....

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought about it.....but it was flat out dog ****. And weird in so many ways lol...

But my brother needed my help as he is on this fire right now so I obliged him.

Goodwin Fire near Crown King, AZ.

Some rough country, thick with manzanita trees and mega dry conditions.
IMG_8053.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork