Pedders replacement struts with NORCAL Mod.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Seeing if anyone here would be interested in milled pedders struts for a bolt in replacement for 07+ trucks. Brand new units milled to how low you want so can just slap them in with my strut mod and be ready to go.

The struts also are fine if lowering on them no issues with this mod and get to keep your stock shocks in front. Much cheaper than doing a lowering spring and strut set up.

They use the same snap ring as oem done them in the past with no issues just gives people another option to go with.

Last edited:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Tony.....

How do the Pedders compare VS. Bilsteins, BellTech, Stock?

Ride stiffness wise........I mean.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the pedders and bilstein are a stiffer shock but on some people the front belltechs they are fine while others say they are soft. I've installed them here and either way people said they were happy and this is even those that went from belltech to bilstein in front or vise versa. Out of all the years doing them what rides good to one person won't be good to another or will be good. Depends on what you are used to.

For the person above look around if you decide to get bilsteins shoot me a message I can mill those to lower them for you so you dont change out front springs and will ride good.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Tony..........

What is the usual stock measurement front fenderlip to ground on a stock Suburban?

Are Tahoes the same?

I am planning on dropping the front soon.

Thank you.

Lee.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
it varies on tire size/springs gm used but the suburban sits a little lower due to weight.

Here is one truck I lowered
305 40 22
RIGHT FRONT 36 1/8
RIGHT REAR 38 5/8
LEFT FRONT 35 7/8
LEFT REAR 38 1/8
BEFORE.jpg

Main thing is tire heights. lower profile trucks sit lower and taking that into consideration
ive seen fronts from 35.5/36.75 stock
and rear 27-38.5 stock

Last edited:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you.

I am going to measure again on flat ground tomorrow.

From my CB Radio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck

Latest posts