passenger seat belt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khollenb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Morning all, has anyone had a problem with the passenger seat belt tightening and locking causing you to have to release it and rebuckle, thanks in advance,Ken

DCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seatbelts can fail over time. Dealer prices are reasonable considering the safety of your passengers. Used belts not recommended. I have replaced a couple in my burb. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to my kids to save $80.

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same problem here on the passenger side. Seems like a replacement is the only way to fix this?

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mechanic just quoted me $190 for the seat belt retractor and $175 for labor. Where are you guys finding them for $80-100?

DCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that for a front seat? The two belts I bought for the 2nd row from my local dealer were under $80. Install myself.

DCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front is a real pain. Check youtube videos by theseatshop to get an idea how difficult it is to remove the front seat cover to get to the seatbelt. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10