passanger front seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hubbs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so i just got a 03 tahoe and i’m not really sure how to hook up the passanger side power seat. ive tried to look up videos but most of them are just how to remove the seat itself. any help would be appreciated!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

When you say 'hook up', can you be more specific? Are you talking about a mechanical or an electrical hook up?

OP
OP
H

hubbs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

When you say 'hook up', can you be more specific? Are you talking about a mechanical or an electrical hook up?
yes, the electrical hook ups that control the power of the seat, if that makes sense.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    646.6 KB · Views: 2

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Electrical OK. What is the current issue? The seat adjustment buttons do not work?

OP
OP
H

hubbs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Electrical OK. What is the current issue? The seat adjustment buttons do not work?
yes, and i looked under the seat and the hook ups aren’t hooked up. but i’m not sure what goes where lol

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your vehicle was equipped with a powered passenger seat, you should see a slit in the carpet under the seat and a wire harness in that vicinity. That being said, if your vehicle didn't come with power seats originally, you may have a case where someone just swapped in a powered seat, just to have a seat, but not a way to adjust it.

OP
OP
H

hubbs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If your vehicle was equipped with a powered passenger seat, you should see a slit in the carpet under the seat and a wire harness in that vicinity. That being said, if your vehicle didn't come with power seats originally, you may have a case where someone just swapped in a powered seat, just to have a seat, but not a way to adjust it.
okay, i’ll check it out later. thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullyfiberchick