Second Row Seat Filler Panel Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wamba the fool

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Could someone please direct me to the instructions for removing the second-row seat filler panel? I believe that's what it's called. This is the flat panel that's attached to the back of the second-row seats and is used to create a flat surface in the back when the seats are folded down. I'm not entirely sure how to remove them, so any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

OP
OP
wamba the fool

wamba the fool

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
As an alternative, I could replace the broken latch. Does anyone know where I could find this part (GM 12477414 Latch)? I have searched online but it is out of stock. Thanks.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was watching some videos on how to replace seat covers, and I believe that the back panel removal is to lift the entire panel in an upward direction to remove it.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As an alternative, I could replace the broken latch. Does anyone know where I could find this part (GM 12477414 Latch)? I have searched online but it is out of stock. Thanks.
the latch is easy to replace it just has a clip and pops off, the panel is not removeable as far as I know it is permanetely attached to the seat back.
if you cannot find any new ones, then hit the junk yard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar