Part # Help - jounce bumper - bump stop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rmaker

Reaction score
I found these on Amazon, also on ra. The description on both indicates Police Package Z56. They look like what I need for 2011 Suburban 1500 Lt ZW7.
Anybody know for sure?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230813-153434.png
    Screenshot_20230813-153434.png
    639.5 KB · Views: 2

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found these on Amazon, also on ra. The description on both indicates Police Package Z56. They look like what I need for 2011 Suburban 1500 Lt ZW7.
Anybody know for sure?
Moved you here from 2021 section.

OP
OP
R

rmaker

Reaction score
This process is so annoying - depending on where you search including RA, Amazon, GMParts, ACDelco Catalog etc.. you get a wide range of results. I called a local dealer - Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet in Fort Lauderdale - These people SUCK!! the guy would not give me the part number, he told me I could buy it from them, but would not provide the part number. Called Grieco Chevrolet of Lauderhill and the guy was cool and gave me the number based on my VIN. #15115208. It appears that this part number/part is physically longer and more tapered than the part#/part I was being directed to by ACDelco parts catalog (Part# 15200997). When I search this number up on Amazon (#1511520) it indicates position "front" - which has to be an error - even in the reviews section a guy says he put them on the rear of his Suburban.

If it is longer than OEM, do u think it will be an issue? In the review on Amazon, the guy has a photo of the OEM one he took out next to the replacement and the replacement is quite a bit longer/taller. I assume that could be from wear (mine have crumbled so no way to determine the original height). Whats the downside to potentially putting in something that may be longer/taller than OEM?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This process is so annoying - depending on where you search including RA, Amazon, GMParts, ACDelco Catalog etc.. you get a wide range of results. I called a local dealer - Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet in Fort Lauderdale - These people SUCK!! the guy would not give me the part number, he told me I could buy it from them, but would not provide the part number. Called Grieco Chevrolet of Lauderhill and the guy was cool and gave me the number based on my VIN. #15115208. It appears that this part number/part is physically longer and more tapered than the part#/part I was being directed to by ACDelco parts catalog (Part# 15200997). When I search this number up on Amazon (#1511520) it indicates position "front" - which has to be an error - even in the reviews section a guy says he put them on the rear of his Suburban.

If it is longer than OEM, do u think it will be an issue? In the review on Amazon, the guy has a photo of the OEM one he took out next to the replacement and the replacement is quite a bit longer/taller. I assume that could be from wear (mine have crumbled so no way to determine the original height). Whats the downside to potentially putting in something that may be longer/taller than OEM?
Should have asked me, it is 15115208.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks swat. That's the number I ended up with and will go with. Info overload.
All these mentions of places in Lauderdale, you're making me homesick! Just discovered a car museum, Dauer Museum, on a street that we used to race on before the buildings showed up. Now I have to make a trip sooner than later!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019