Need help with identifying a part on the back of cylinder heads.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theJime

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am finally putting my 6.2 back together. I seemed to have lost two plugs(not sure how to describe). They are on the back of both cylinder heads like a coolant crossover but it doesnt cross over. I have a picture with the two parts circled. This picture is not from a 6.2 but its the parts I am missing. If someone knows the part numbers or what the part is called, that would be great. Thank you for any help given.

IMG_1366.jpg

donjetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am finally putting my 6.2 back together. I seemed to have lost two plugs(not sure how to describe). They are on the back of both cylinder heads like a coolant crossover but it doesnt cross over. I have a picture with the two parts circled. This picture is not from a 6.2 but its the parts I am missing. If someone knows the part numbers or what the part is called, that would be great. Thank you for any help given.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/ear-ls0041erl

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just block em off like GM did on our rigs
I did go down the rabbit hole as I did the 4 corner on my C5 Vette
Our trucks have a better "angle" for the engine vs the pass cars so it's
not really "needed" ... Of course the 4 corner is better, but not necessary like
it is in the cars LS engines

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660