Painting the rim of a parking light housing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you ever get that top bulb in?? of your corner lights?

No...never got of my ass and ordered the bulbs yet. Maybe payday this week. I figured if im going to order from them, might as well order everything from exterior to interior i need to do the job.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
LoL they have been in. Did you want a picture, I think I have a couple of mine.

shhhurre.. thanks

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

No...never got of my ass and ordered the bulbs yet. Maybe payday this week. I figured if im going to order from them, might as well order everything from exterior to interior i need to do the job.

well get your lazy ass up and do it.. lol

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Yeah, just a simple tap. Damn, surprised you did not see the write up I did on it over at TF.

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
i went the other way with my corners.. mine dont function well. lmao

OP
OP
M

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After taking the parking lights out, I accidentally put one upside down and, of course, it rained that night. We’ll needless to say the light filled up with water and ruined the inner chrome. After pouring out the water, the plastic chroming started flaking out like crazy.

I was able to return the light but now I’m back to square one with parking lights.

I was thinking about these:
http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.a...-26|143=Clear+Corner+Lenses&partfamilyid=6234

But was thinking maybe just going back to the ole crystal clear w/ LED bulbs inside.

What do you think?

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

lights001new.gif

OP
OP
M

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it screwed them up pretty bad. I know i'd fork out $200 for the lights but the other option (clear euro with led bulbs) would put me pretty close i'm guessing.

Perplexed....